Welcome to ICCE2018!
The 5th International Conference on Civil Engineering (ICCE2018), which will be held in Nanchang, P.R. China from December 20th to 21st, 2018, offers great platform for experts, scholars and engineering staff in the field of civil engineering to make exchanges. The conference will probe into the problems and trends, discuss academic communication about the forefront of the science and technological development, and establish good academic atmosphere for the researchers.
ICCE2018 is organized by Nanchang Institute of Technology, Civil Engineering Academy of Jiangxi Province and Hubei Zhongke Institute of Geology and Environment Technology, co-organized by journal of Rock and Soil Mechanics, Key Laboratory for Safety of Water Conservancy and Civil Engineering Infrastructure in Jiangxi Province, Jiangxi Provincial Engineering Research Center of Special Reinforcement and Safety Monitoring Technology in Hydraulic & Civil Engineering.
This important international academic conference demonstrates cutting-edge and innovation in the field of civil engineering. It also promotes communication and exchange between researchers and engineering practitioners with similar interests in the field of civil engineering related technology. At that time, civil engineering professionals from universities, research institutes and engineering units at home and abroad will conduct extensive and in-depth academic exchanges on the frontiers of relevant science and technology development. With a view to improving the theoretical research ability and engineering practice level in civil engineering, promoting the development of disciplines and solving major engineering technical problems, ICCE2018 invites international and domestic related scientific and technological workers and engineering and technical personnel to write and participate the conference actively. We warmly welcome domestic and foreign experts and scholars to contribute.
l Call for Papers
ICCE2018 seeks high-quality, original papers that address the theory, design, development and evaluation of ideas, tools, techniques and methodologies in (but not limited to):
Architecture and Building Materials
Construction Materials: Traditional and Advanced
Roads and Bridges
Tunnel Subway and Underground Engineering
Water Resources Engineering Architecture and Urban Planning
Other Related Topics
1. You can submit your electronic manuscripts to our official mailbox (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Submitted papers will be reviewed on a double-blind peer review basis, and authors will be notified of the review process results in one month.
3. If you have any problem about paper submission, you can reach us at email@example.com.
l Paper Format
1. Manuscripts must be written in English and written in MS Word file. You can download the sample of our article and typeset your manuscript following the format of it strictly.
2. Manuscripts must contain at least the following sections: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Text, Conclusion, References. Please analyze the current situation and existing problems of similar studies home and abroad in the Introduction section.
3. Please send us your personal information while submission.
4. Please confirm that the manuscript you submitted has never been submitted elsewhere or published.
All contributions to the conference will be peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers from China and abroad, and the review period will be about one month. Part of the excellent contributions to the conference will be published by EI journals, such as Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Rock and Soil Mechanics, Magazine of Civil Engineering, Electronic Journal of Structural Engineering, etc.
In order to improve the citation of papers, the conference proceedings of ICCE2018 will be released to 150 universities and research institutions around the world at the same time.
Here are the citation reports of the precious ICCE proceedings.
1. Fee for Registration
For attendees who submit manuscripts, there is no more fees for registration.
We can provide accommodation arrangement, but attendees should pay for it themselves (except for the special guests).
The registration fee for entourages is of 1500 yuan, which can be paid on-site and invoice is available.
2. Fee for Paper Publishing
Authors who submit manuscripts will be charged a fee after paper accepted for publication. The paper publishing fee is 2985 yuan (450 USD for foreign authors) per manuscript within 5 pages, and 300 yuan (50 USD for foreign authors) per page for the exceeding pages. For example, if your manuscript is 9 pages, the fee should be 4185 yuan (650 USD).
l Important Dates
Paper Submission Deadline: Dec. 5, 2018
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Dec. 10, 2018
Deadline for Registration: Dec. 15, 2018
Conference Date: Dec. 20-21, 2018
l Program Overview
2018-12-19 14:00-17:00 Sign in and Register
2018-12-20 9:00-17:00 Opening Ceremony + Keynote Lectures
2018-12-21 9:00-17:00 Presentations
l Join Us
1. To be our Scientific Committee Member, please click here.
2. To be our Solicited Contributor, please click here.
3. To be our Cooperator, please click here.
4. To be our Conferee, please click here.
l Scientific Committee Members, see here.